SMBC Capital Markets, Inc. is seeking an experienced Derivative Products Sales and Structurer with 3-7 years of previous front office sales experience. The candidate will help expand the derivative platform for interest rate, currency and commodity products.
The candidate should be able to:
· Create presentations and client marketing materials regarding market developments, trade ideas & hedging topics.
· Model derivatives trades for execution, credit exposure modelling, and client requested analysis
· Participate in pre-trade checks including documentation, compliance and credit
· Manage post trade processes including trade booking, confirmations,reporting and P&L
· Oversee trading documentation including ISDA Master Agreements & CSAs.
· Manage counterparty credit process including requesting and maintaining trading lines
· Lead role in researching client financial statements and other marketing activities
· Handle pricing and execution of various Fixed Income derivative transactions
· Develop transparent pipeline and tracking of future trades/ deal flow
· Credit exposure modelling and trade execution
· Manage ISDA/documentation process for client deals
· 3-7 years' of front office experience in fixed income/currency derivatives
· Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
· In depth knowledge of Excel for trade modeling and Word for client presentations.
· Bachelor’s degree in business/Masters preferred, or its equivalent.
· Strong sales and communication skills
· An ability to learn quickly all aspects of our business (infrastructure, regulation etc.)
· Exceptional Presentation & communication skills required.
· Candidate should be able to manage tight project deadlines
· Manage multiple tasks while working in a derivative trading floor environment.
· Knowledge of financial products and markets