SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. is looking for an experienced Executive Director to assist with CLO origination efforts. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing a strategic business plan and building out the CLO platform.
- Assist with the buildout of the CLO platform, including preparation of a strategic business plan to build out the CLO platform.
- Origination, structuring and execution of CLO transactions, including placement to investors.
- Minimum 15 years experience in the structured finance space, with a focus on CLO and other esoteric ABS products.
- Must have solid experience in the origination, structuring and execution of CLO transactions (Capital Markets), with solid knowledge of the middle market industry.
- Candidate must have strong relationships and contacts with various third party market participants in the industry, including issuers, arrangers and investors.
- Must have experience in building out and managing a team, in the CLO (preferred) or ABS space.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with experience and knowledge to develop a business plan for CLOs, and the ability to implement the plan to build out the CLO business.
- Team player and able to train and manage junior staff.
- Series 79, 7 and 63.