We are seeking a C#/.NET Developer or strong technical BA to build, maintain, and support application interface between front office and back office systems.
SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. (SMBC Nikko America) is a member of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), one of the world's largest global financial institutions. Based in New York City, we provide financial products and services to global institutional clients, focusing on especially North America and Latin America.
SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. is a SEC-registered securities broker-dealer and member of FINRA and registered with the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB).
•Work with project managers as a techncail BA and/or a developer for new projects and enhancement, and application support activities.
• Develop new features using C#/.Net, and SQL
• Provide maintenance/ support of the existing system
• Code using best practices and ensure minimal maintenance is required.
• Effectively communicate with team members to resolve issues.
3-5 years of experience developing C# or .Net applications or equivalent.
Knowledge of scripting language – Perl, Python, or equivalent
Excellent knowledge of computer fundamentals
• Familiarity with C#,.Net, MS-SQL or equivalent
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for good visual design and graphics
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BS in Computer Science, MS in Computer Science is a plus
• Knowledge of scripting language – Perl, Python, or equivalent
• Knowledge of FIX connectivity, ETL, conversant in ITIL is a plus