SMBC is seeking a Senior Reguatory Reporting Analyst to work in the Controllers Department of the Regulatory Reporting Analysis Group.
Financial regulatory reporting:
- Preparation of monthly FR2052a reports.
- Preparation of monthly LCR for Nikko Securities America Inc..
- Reconiliation of Cash flow data received from US Operations to each entity's General Ledger balance.
- Review and understanding of variances in daily balances of the cash flow data and follow up with data provider/business owners for validation.
- Discussion/questioning with related stake holders example Risk Management Department for alignment with LCR reporting.
- Perform all the testing and validation of the FR2052a UDL files.
Familiarty with financial products (e.g. derivative, securities, Repo etc.)
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Microsoft Office Suite experience with advanced skills in Excel (formatting cells, working with macros & pivot tables etc.) and Access (ability to work with & manipulate large sets of data)
- PL/SQL – Be able to write basic SQL queries (SELECT, JOIN, UPDATE etc) to identify, join, explore and examine data from multiple sources and formats
Ideally a candidate with 5-7 years of experience.