SMBC is seeking an Analyst II level position within the Latin America Department / Americas Division (LADA). The Analyst will support both the corporate and project finance businesses in Bogota Rep Office. This person will be directly involved in marketing activities of the office, especially for corporate clients.
The individual will be an important part in the credit approval process, execution, closing and review of corporate finance transactions. In addition, a part of such activities will include involvement in the compliance and internal reporting requirements associated with Colombian and Panamanian clients and transactions.
Marketing Activities :
· Support in the preparation of client materials (Presentations, proposals, term sheets)
· Support in the preparation of internal presentations (One Pagers, Presentations)
Execution Activities :
· Financial statement spreading
· Support in preparation of credit applications (Corporate profiles, financial discussion, term sheet analysis, transactions structure analysis, financial projections)
· Financing documentation analysis
· Administrative reports necessary during the execution of deals
Review Activities :
· Support in preparation of credit reviews
Internal Reports :
· Support in preparation of industry research reports
· Support in the preparation of country reports
· Support in general administrative matters, such as internal and external reports.
· Support in preparation of presentations
Support in the production of financial models
Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis.
Proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word.