SMBC Capital Markets, Inc. is looking for a Confirmation Analyst to join its Confirmations Group.
- Prepare confirmations for a variety of derivative products (Swaps ,Caps, Swaptions, Cross Currency ,options ,FX and Non Deliverable FX etc) based on the ISDA Definitions (2006, Commodity and FX Definitions)
- Prepare lon forms confirmations for high volume Cap transactions
- Good understanding of clearing process with familiarity with LCH compliance regulations that include Dodd Frank
- Work closely with Legal and Front Office to ensure that trades terms are properly represented in SMBC's documents
- Work with clients and their legal counsels to resolve any discrepancies between both parties documentation
- Prepare reports to show items still outstanding
- Assist the team in other functions
- Sound understanding of standard ISDA documents eg ISDA Definitions, ISDA Master Agreements and Schedules
- At least 2-5 year's experience in preparing ISDA based confirmations
- Bachelor"s degree, preferably in a Business related major, or its equivalent.
- Ability to multi task.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work well in a team environment