The Transportion Team within SMBC's Global Aviation and Maritime Finance Department is looking to hire an experienced Analyst. The Analyst will provide additional support to the team in the origination and execution of Transportation assets related capital markets transactions, especially Public and Private EETCs.
1. Preparation of all marketing materials (pitch books, market update,etc.) related to capital markets transactions for the Transportation clients
2. Analytical and modelling responsibilities for the above transactions in cooperation with Nikko's Structured Finance Group.
3. Participation through the deals execution
4. Support the team for all other internal tasks as needed (credit application, internal memos and call reports, business plans, etc.)
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar function (capital markets experience)
- FINRA Series 63 & 79 (can be completed upon starting the position)
- Structuring/modelling capabilities
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,etc.)