As part of the Talent Acquisition team the primary responsibilities are partnering with the recruiters and our internal stakeholders to ensure that we provide a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process. The role involves all aspects of the process including scheduling interviews and logistics, maintaining recruiting data within the HR systems, creating and distributing offer packages as well as some aspects of the pre-employment and onboarding process. This position requires an individual who can multi-task and work well under pressure in a demanding environment all while remaining extraordinarily organized and having a keen eye for detail.
In addition to the day to day activities this is a unique opportunity on a small team to become involved with critical projects, process improvement initiatives, reporting, metrics and analytics. The team is supporting a growing business and there could be additional career opportunities in the future for an individual that proves they have the ability to learn and develop professionally.
The Candidate Experience:
For all hiring in the Americas Division, coordinates each stage of the candidate experience, including interview scheduling/follow-up notifications, creating and distributing offer package materials as well as some aspects of the pre-employment process.
· Provide exceptional client service to candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire hiring process.
· Point of contact for candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and external agencies for all interview scheduling and offer packages.
· Maintains data integrity of recruiting system as well as Internet and social media recruitment
· Centrally administers recruiting contracts and agreements
· Tracks and reports on activity metrics for the Talent Acquisition team.
· Coordination of campus recruiting efforts for intern and analyst classes
· Recruiting and HR related projects on an ad hoc basis
- 0-2 years experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field of study
· Core skills: Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with individuals at all levels, including communication (verbal and written), emotional intelligence and cultural intelligence.
· Due to the nature of the high/constant volume of the role, the individual must apply effective problem solving, multi-tasking, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Demonstrates the highest standards of ethics, integrity, honesty, diversity, inclusion and discretion.
· Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
· Ability to prioritize, plan and execute projects and individual tasks
· Ability to effectively learn, articulate and promote the SMBC brand to potential candidates.
· Build strong relationships with HR Business Partners and internal stakeholders.
· Knowledge of any applicant tracking system (ATS) or recruiting system is a plus
· In addition, thorough knowledge of talent sourcing channels (traditional and emerging) and social media platforms is also helpful.
· Knowledge of labor and immigration law