The SMBC Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) offers a wide variety of cash management services to our clients. Our products include online banking, lockbox, account reconciliation, remote deposit, ACH, cash pooling and funds transfer.
The Transactional Banking team is seeking a Senior Product Analyst professional who has a good understanding of the development and support process of Cash Management Products. This person will support the product managers in development and enhancement of products and provide day-to-day support of all cash management products and services to ensure customer needs are met.
- Gather and draft business requirements and functional specifications from various business partners
- Liaise with internal and external vendors to report and resolve service issues and track progress
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Update internal procedure manuals, risk assessment reports and draft communication memorandums
- Support sales and customer service teams with production issues/escalations or any ad hoc requests
- Review vendor invoicing and administer approval process for the team
- Provide product training assistance on all new initiatives
- Track customer trends and business performance by providing monthly financial reports and ad hoc statistical data
BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
Prior bank experience preferred; preferably within cash management service
Communication – excellent written and verbal skills in order to explain issues to senior management and outside vendors
Technical Knowledge – knowledge of SMBC’s suite of products, able to troubleshoot and navigate through our products
Initiative – independently identifies and addresses any issues and takes any necessary and appropriate action to resolve issues
Follow Through – ensures projects and responsibilities are carried out to completion without reminder from management