This person would provide assistance and support to the customer in their utilization of E-Moneyger, Bank’s CMS System, as well as other related systems. Along with performing all administrative aspects of registering customers into our CMS-related systems, the main focus of customer support is the creation of accurately structured wire transfer templates for the customers.
In addition, the person is expected to effectively perform Billing Management functions of our department (Registration of new billing information for new customers as well as updating billing information for new services provided to existing customers).
Provide customer support in English. However, being able to provide support in Japanese would be a significant plus.
1) Fund Transfer Template: Create/validate/modify/delete customer requested wire transfer templates:
Accurately creating correctly structured templates allows the customer to utilize them in the E-Moneyger for forwarding funds at a later time.
2) Registration/modification of customer information and available services in the various CMS-related systems:
Correctly and accurately registering/updating the customer information and/or the services available helps the customer to maximize the benefit from the CMS-related systems.
3) Answer customer/SMBC Banker’s inquires:
Assisting customers and other SMBC Bankers enhances the experience of utilizing the CMS-related systems.
4) Record the daily customer transaction into the databases:
Tracking transactions closely and maintaining a clear audit trail of services provided by accurately entering the details of the transaction is one of our key responsibilities.
5) Filing of customer documentations received and processed for future reference:
6) Record the customer’s billing information (Create Customer Invoices):
Accutately managing billing information of new customers as well as billing information for new services provided to existing customers.
1) Being able to follow instructions closely and able to perform operational tasks accurately on the first try.
2) Having good customer service skills and good communication skills (verbal and written). Being able to establish a positive working relationship with your fellow bankers as well as external customers.
3) Having knowledge of wire transfer requirements and routing method (SWIFT, CHIPS, Fedwire, and Book) for various currencies is vital.
4) Having experience registering customers and provide various customer support tasks related banking or other systems utilized by the customers.
5) Having good understanding of office software (e.g., Microsoft Office) as well as being comfortable processing transactions or gathering information from various systems.
6) Being able to act proactively while being mindful of smallest details in an effort to accurately manage variety of transaction requests and assignments so that we may provide a high quality customer service.
7) Being able to work in an environment with strict Rules and Regulations like those seen in a Bank and able to perform tasks accurately and consistently under those Rules and Regulations.
* 2 ~ 4 continuous years working in a professional environment (Most recent experience).
* Bank operational/adminstrative, cash management-related, and/or funds transfer related experience.
* Detailed Oriented.
* Experience working in or with Japanese companies/customers.
* Good Communication Skills.
* Language: Having a high Japanese proficiency would be a significant plus.