This Business Analyst position will support business process transformation initiatives for Finance and Operations groups. This includes developing the definition of future processes, understanding and documenting the business requirements for the automation and facilitating any needed organizational change management. The successful candidate will be highly analytical with good attention to detail, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be a collaborative team member. Experienced in developing rapid prototyping frameworks.
Position will work with senior leaders to assess opportunities for process re-engineering and automation and regularly present status updates to functional managers. The role reports to the Program Manager - Finance and Operations group
· Leading of process re-engineering and process transformative activities to aid the orchestration and automation of business processes and tasks within Finance using automation technologies.
· Leading of business process mapping for automation projects, including identification of change impacts and needed business controls
· Leading of requirements gathering, process and business analysis
· May need to managing the organizational change management activities (e.g., communications, stakeholder impacts, training, etc.) for automation projects
· Creating and maintaining functional documentation for already automated or ‘to be’ automation candidate processes
· Analyze incidents and conduct functional analysis and functional resolution of needed break-fix/de-bugging issues (e.g., analyze, design and test activities) in conjunction with the technical support resources
· Partnering with external resources to implement new task automations
· Facilitating meetings and workshops with business and technology stakeholders
· Managing dialog with new vendors, evaluating new technologies.
- Other activities as assigned
Experience with business process re-engineering of financial processes
· Developing and participating in design thinking workshops for future-state processes and solutions
· Analytical skills necessary to make solid decisions: define problem or process improvement opportunity, identify and analyze options, propose solution
· Project management experience, including requirements gathering and building functional specs.
· Experience with organizational change management activities (e.g., communications, stakeholder impacts, training, etc.)
· Aptitude for trouble-shooting issues
· Team oriented individual and self-starter who excels at learning new processes and business functions
· Affinity for a high-performance, project-oriented work environment; ability to pivot to critical path tasks as necessary
· Ability to interact with executives and managers
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree; (computer science degree or experience implementing automation projects in Financial Services industry a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Visio) SharePoint, Tableau or BI, other emerging technologies