JRI-America requires a SharePoint developer to join its SharePoint team. This team develops and supports tactical and strategic IT projects, which cover enhancements, change requests and new features from the business units. The team is currently rolling out the first phase of a large SharePoint 2013 system as a Document Management System to business users.
We are looking primarily for an experienced SharePoint developer with strengths in MS development technologies, Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SharePoint API and ideally Active Directory experience. The successful candidate should be comfortable across a wide variety of technical disciplines and show willingness to embrace different technologies. The candidate must have strong communication skills.
5-7 years of experience in the following:
Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SharePoint API
· Experience in SharePoint Designer, page designs and work flow customizations
· Experience with XML, XSLT, XPATH
· Experience with Active Directory & SQL Server
· SQL/PL SQL Database experience ideally Oracle
· System design and architecture
· Development Tools like Visual Studio & Toad Microsoft Certified.
· Experience designing SharePoint farms according to best practice.
· Nintex forms and workflow experience
· BCS experience
· Source Control & Build Techniques in the SharePoint Domai
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
Highly self-motivated with excellent negotiation, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
An ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities while working as a member a geographically distributed project team.
Must be highly energetic, detail-orientated, and extremely pro-active and have the ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
A highly motivated individual with the ability to change in an ever evolving industry.
This job is performed in a secured bench seating office environment, using standard office equipment (i.e., desktops, phone, etc.) The role may require occasional weekend work, as job duties and team priorities demand.