SMBC has a six month assignment supporting IT Global Finance and AdministrationTeam members in day to day operating activities, this may include but is not limited to such efforts as the following.
– Invoice registration into internally used Lotus Notes database
– Receiving and recording shipments of IT hardware and software
– Performing reconciliations between shipments received and purchase orders
– Assist procurement process with obtaining quotation from IT vendor and with creating Purchase Order
Asset Management support
– Data reconciliation in Asset Management system
– Resolving discrepancies or reconciling newly uploaded items and purchased items
– Provide necessary assistance to the team members who are working on Asset Management system
– Assist decommission / disposal process
– Reconcile asset ledger provided by Tokyo Head Office to internal Purchase Orders to support the matching
process and to maintain validity of the inventory
– Work on annual HW Physical Inventory with IT Team.
– Strong hands on experience, background and knowledge of accounting including handling Purchase Orders, Invoices.
– Basic knowledge of commonly used IT Hardware and software products in IT and Financial Organizations
– Experience with working with IT Vendors
– Experience with Physical Equipment Inventory Management
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Honest, Hardworking and Reliable
– Capable of following instructions accurately
Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Share Point, Outlook, Lotus Notes, basic knowledge of Oracle Accounting system.