SMBC Capital Markets Inc. is hiring a software programmer/ BPM developer in the middle office development team. The position will support Business Process Applications and Customer Onboarding application in the New York office.
The candidate will need to independently design and write code in a variety of languages and toolsets, as well as maintain or redesign existing systems. He or she will demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills, and communicate with Business users as well as with other members of the system team to assess mid office needs and design and maintain systems to support the business
This is a hands-on programming position, so we are seeking someone with proven design and coding skills.
- Experienced BPM developer with 5+ year experience in OpenText MBPM (Metastorm) development or similar BPM tools.
- Proficient in C# programming language and Microsoft.NET (5+ years)
- Experience in Lotus Notes is a major plus as we are migrating off it and rebuilding many of the functions in new C#/.NET/OpenText framework
- Strong database concept, coding with experience in relational database preferably SQL Server 2008 + (5+ years)
- Expertise in in WEB API (REST services) and Web Services (5+ years)
- Well-versed in BPM, OpenText MBPM, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, JQuery, SQL Server, Angular JS, Lotus Notes and have an active interest in other computer languages and tool
- Have superior communication and user-facing skills, the ability to explain complex problems and the maturity to solve problems directly & independently
- BPM developer should be comfortable working within a structured project methodology, SDLC methodologies and Agile methodologies
- The ability to quickly understand overall business requirement, to analyze business process and to define technical solution and business process using BPM tool.
- Have a good teamwork and strong work ethic.
- The developer should have ability to work as a stand-alone technical resource.