JRI America, Inc. (a subsidiary of SMBC) is seeking an Oracle EBS Technical Developer .
This position serves as part of the IT technical support team for Oracle e-Business Suite (eBS), responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining the bank’s Oracle e-BS (Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Human Resources) to ensure operational efficacy and data integrity as well as provide technical support to end users. Based in New Jersey, this position will be providing support to both our EMEA and North America Finance, Vendor Management/AP and Human Resources business units
Support Oracle eBS Add-ons and Customizations for North America and EMEA.
· Design and develop solutions in Oracle eBS to meet complex business requirements.
· Develop PL/SQL database objects, SQL scripts, Interfaces, Reports and forms using standard tools including Toad, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, JDeveloper and XML Publisher
· Develop, implement and support Business Event and Workflow processes Design and develop complex reports utilizing standard tools such as Oracle reports and Applications Express.
· Design, develop and implement new and enhanced interfaces with other internal and external systems
· Able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, complex data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods
· Ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company’s technology direction.
· Act as Subject matter expert for Oracle eBS implementation.
· Ensure compliance with company’s change and security policies.
· Interface with Developers, Analysts and Business Stakeholders to understand and propose technology solutions to meet complex business and technical objectives.
· Provide subject matter expertise on the capabilities/constraints of existing systems and proposed solutions.
· Work closely with development and design teams in the creation and validation of user interfaces and functional/non-functional requirements.
· Provide technical support for Oracle eBS system
· Late night production support and weekend implementation work will be required
-60% - Designing, building, testing, and improving interfaces for Oracle Financial
-10% - Strategy/Planning
-15% - Project Management
-15% - Production support for EBS issues
University Degree/Preferably in a field related to computer science or software engineering
· Experience working on large Oracle eBS implementation in a complex business environment.
· Preferred experience working on complex system integration projects within a heavy technical environment
· Prior Banking, Financials and IT Compliance project experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Oracle eBS (GL/AP/EBTAX/FA/HR) .
· Oracle 12x is a must
· Should have strong English communication and writing skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
· Must be willing to work in an energetic, fast paced and team-oriented development environment
· Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively is a necessity
· Provides technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new technologies, which assist the functional business users
The successful candidate should be comfortable dealing with both business and financials teams and have strong communication skills.
· Minimum 3+ year experience as an Oracle EBS Technical Developer
· Oracle BI Publisher programming skills
· Oracle Developer Suite programming skills and experience in forms personalization and extensibility using OAF
· TOAD experience is a must
· Strong PL/SQL programming skills
· Excellent SQL tuning experience
· Oracle AME & Oracle Workflow Builder skills a plus
· Some knowledge of Accounting Principles a plus
Due to high levels of activity in the financial area today, the person will need to work independently and as part of a team
o Able to work effectively with remote teams using a variety of technology solutions (WebEx, Multi Participant Conference Calls, etc.)
· Highly motivated self-starter with strong critical thinking abilities.
· The person should be able to work with business, IT and external consultants in a timely manner.
· Capable of delivering training to small groups based on implementations
· The person should have the drive to learn new systems and keep up to date with banking solutions and regulations