Regional Sales Manager for construction equipment finance.
This position is responsible for originating new business volume through the relationship with dealers, manufacturers, and end users.
Covered area - South East Region to cover NC, SC, KY, GA, AL, MS, FL, KY. If candidate can cover PA, OH,VA, that would be plus.
- Developing leads through phone calls, emails, and networking. Need ability to develop new relationships with dealers, manufacturers and end users. Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
- From leads, identify opportunities that fit our business model/scheme and from those opportunities, make proposals and secure business.
- Write written proposals, make quotes and communicate effectively with equipment dealers and end users.
- Negotiate terms consistent with SMFL policies and procedures
- Close business effectively
- Use of laptop computer – MS Suite of products plus TValue and use FIS <Sungard> AAF lease management system.
5 or more years of experience in a bank owned leasing company environment similar to SMFL.
English (required), Spanish is a plus.
- Proficient in use of HP 12B or similar calculator for making lease and loan calculations.
- Basic knowledge of word, excel, powerpoint.